Back to Recipes
- 3 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, finely diced
- 4 large zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1.5 tsp anchovy oil
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the zucchinis in half lengthwise and scoop out the pulpy middle.
- Mash the pulp with the garlic and anchovy oil.
- Fill zucchini “shells” with this mixture and sprinkle with crumbs and the diced Galbani Fresh mozzarella.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and arrange zucchini in the dish. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.