Back to Recipes
- 1 x 250g can of tuna
- 250g marinated red pepper strips, cut into thin lengths
- 1 x 180g Galbani Bocconcini Mini
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut into slices
- ½ small red onion, cut into fine slices
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 14 pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut in half lengthways then into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar and distribute to serving bowls.
- To finish off, season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.