Back to Recipes
- 2 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 50g rocket leaves
- 50g butter lettuce
- 3 small firm tomatoes, sliced
- 150g tuna in brine
- 1 red capsicum
- 50g capers
- 6 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and white pepper
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Place the capsicum in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- While the capsicum is cooking, slice the tomatoes into wedges and Galbani Fresh Mozzarella then drain the tuna.
- Once the capsicum is cooked and still hot, place it into a bowl and cover with tin foil.
- Allow it to cool for 10 minutes then carefully remove the skin and seeds. Cut into thin strips.
- Place the lettuce in a serving bowl and top with the capsicum and tuna. Arrange tomato wedges and Galbani Fresh Mozzarella slices around edge of the bowl.
To make the dressing
- Put the capers, anchovies and basil in a bowl.
- Add salt and white pepper and the balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- Drizzle in the oil while whisking mixture to create a smooth dressing.
- Add the dressing to prepared salad and serve.