Back to Recipes
- 1 x 120g Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 eggplants
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce or passata
- Olive oil
- 1 small bunch of basil, chopped
- Cut the eggplants into thin slices and fry in oil.
- In a bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese and basil, add a pinch of salt and a dash of oil if necessary to create a fairly firm “dough like” mixture.
- Place a little of the mixture onto each eggplant slice and top with a slice of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella.
- Roll up eggplant slices and secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Cover the base of a baking dish with some of the tomato sauce, add the eggplant rolls and cover with the rest of the sauce.
- Bake at 200°C for approximately 20 minutes.