Back to Recipes
- FOR THE FILLING
- 300g Galbani Ricotta
- 600g spinach leaves (net weight)
- 2 eggs
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt and pepper
- FOR THE PASTA
- 300g flour
- 3 eggs
- Sift the flour onto a pastry board, create a well and add the beaten eggs, a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of warm water.
- Begin to mix with a fork and then knead vigorously for about 10 minutes until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- When ready, form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and let rest for 60 minutes. While the dough rests, prepare the filling.
- Clean the spinach, wash it several times under running water and cook for a few minutes in the water remaining on the leaves. Drain, squeeze firmly and chop.
- Add the Galbani Ricotta, eggs, grated nutmeg, salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients well until smooth. Divide the dough into four pieces and use a pasta roller to roll out thin strips.
- Spoon mounds of the filling the size of a cherry about 4 cm apart along the strips. Fold over the free edge of the pasta and press with a finger around the filling removing all air and sealing well. Create the ravioli (square or rectangular) by cutting with a toothed cutter and place on a floured dishcloth.
- When they are all ready cook in plenty of salted boiling water for a few minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.