Back to Recipes
- 400g fresh egg tagliolini
- 250g Galbani Ricotta
- 200g fresh peas [net weight]
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place the peas in a saucepan and add the oil, finely sliced onion, salt and half a glass of water.
- Cook the peas slowly for twenty minutes.
- Cook the tagliolini in plenty of salted boiling water and, in the meantime, pour the Galbani Ricotta into a saucepan and dilute with two fingers of warm water creating a cream.
- Add everything to the saucepan with the peas and salt.
- Drain the tagliolini, add to the saucepan and stir well.
- Finish with plenty of ground pepper and a dusting of cinnamon.