Back to Recipes
- FOR THE DOUGH:
- 1kg white flour
- 50g brewer's yeast
- 600ml water
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 20g salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 3 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, diced into cubes
- 200g prosciutto cut into strips
- 4 potatoes
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
To make the dough
- Dissolve the brewers yeast and sugar in a cup of warm water and the salt in a separate cup of water.
- Place flour on a work surface and create a “well” in the middle of the flour.
- Pour the water with yeast and sugar, and the water with salt into the well and add the olive oil.
- Knead vigorously, adding water or flour if necessary, until you have a smooth, elastic dough.
- Flour the bottom of a bowl and place dough mixture into bowl. Cover with a cloth and let stand for at least 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in volume.
- Roll out evenly into a disk shape.
To make the topping
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into ½ cm thick disks then put them to boil. Cook for 10 minutes from boiling.
- Divide the dough into 4 disks and cover each disk with potato slices and Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, top with rosemary, salt and pepper and drizzle with a little further oil if you wish.
- Bake at 250°C for 15 minutes, top with prosciutto and bake for further 5-10 minutes.