Back to Recipes
- FOR THE DOUGH:
- 1kg white flour
- 50g brewer's yeast
- 600ml water
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 20g salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 2 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, cut into thin slices
- 100g rocket leaves
- 250g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 250ml balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
To make the dough
- Dissolve the brewer's yeast and sugar in a cup of warm water and the salt in a separate cup of water.
- Place the flour on a work surface and create a “well” in the middle of the flour.
- Pour the water with yeast and sugar, and the water with salt into the well and add the olive oil.
- Knead vigorously, adding water or flour if necessary, until you have a smooth, elastic dough.
- Flour the bottom of a bowl and place dough mixture into bowl. Cover with a cloth and let stand for at least 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in volume.
- Roll out evenly into a disk shape.
To make the topping
- Place the tomatoes in a bowl and add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and leave to marinate.
- Divide the dough into four disks and cover each disk evenly with Galbani Fresh Mozzarella.
- Bake at 250°C for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with marinated tomatoes.
- Bake again for 5 minutes and garnish with rocket just before serving.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!