Back to Recipes
- FOR THE DOUGH:
- 1kg white flour
- 50g brewer's yeast
- 600ml water
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 20g salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 3 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 100g tomato sauce or passata
- Olive oil
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Salt to taste
To make the dough
- Dissolve the brewer's yeast and sugar in a cup of warm water and the salt in a separate cup of water.
- Place the flour on a work surface and create a “well” in the middle of the flour.
- Pour the water with yeast and sugar, and the water with salt into the well and add the olive oil.
- Knead vigorously, adding water or flour if necessary, until you have a smooth, elastic dough.
- Flour the bottom of a bowl and place dough mixture into bowl. Cover with a cloth and let stand for at least 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in volume.
- Roll out evenly into a disk shape.
To make the topping
- Coat the pizza base with tomato sauce.
- Place the Galbani Fresh Mozzarella cubes evenly over the sauce, top with basil leaves and a final drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake at 250°C for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!