Back to Recipes
- 2 x 180 g of Bocconcini Mini, thinly sliced
- 350g penne pasta
- 600g ripe tomatoes
- 30g Parmesan cheese, grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Fresh oregano to taste, finely chopped
- Fresh basil leaves to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
To make the sauce
- Blanch the tomatoes by plunging into boiling water for a few seconds, then refresh under cold water.
- Peel blanched tomatoes, remove seeds and chop coarsely.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and gently cook the garlic until just brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and black pepper and the oregano and basil leaves.
- Cook over medium/high heat for around 15 minutes.
To make the pasta
- While the sauce is cooking boil pasta until al dente and pour into a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Top the pasta with Galbani Bocconcini Mini, the sauce, then the grated parmesan.
- Heat oven to 200°C and bake mixture for approximately 10 minutes or until the Galbani Bocconcini Mini has completely melted and mixed with the tomato sauce.
- Serve warm.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!