Back to Recipes
- 1 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, diced
- 80g rigatoni pasta per person
- 200g rocket leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pan of water to boil, once boiling add a little salt and add the rigatoni.
- Roughly chop the rocket leaves.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté garlic until it starts to brown and remove, leaving flavoured oil in the pan.
- In same pan wilt half the rocket leaves.
- Drain the cooked pasta, add to the pan and gently sauté.
- Add remaining rocket.
- Pour the pasta and rocket into a serving bowl and toss with the diced Galbani Fresh Mozzarella.
- Season with salt and black pepper and serve immediately.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!