Back to Recipes
- 4 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 firm tomatoes
- 1 butter lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut Galbani Fresh Mozzarella horizontally into two halves and put them with the cut side down on a sheet of kitchen towel to dry.
- Roughly tear washed lettuce leaves and slice tomatoes.
- Peel and slice the cucumber.
- Using the Galbani Fresh Mozzarella halves to form the bread of a sandwich top the bottom slice with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Season with salt and black pepper and top with remaining half Galbani Fresh Mozzarella ball.
- Drizzle olive oil over top of each Galbani Fresh Mozzarella sandwich and top with a little more black pepper to serve.