Back to Recipes
- 240g Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, diced in pieces
- 125g Galbani Ricotta
- 500g roasted red beets*, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 3/4 cup walnuts, halved, and toasted in a 205°C oven for 5-10 minutes
- 1 cup escarole hearts, chopped
- Sherry wine vinaigrette
- In a large mixing bowl, toss Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, beets, walnuts and escarole with sherry wine vinaigrette.
- Distribute salad onto 4 salad plates.
- Top each salad with a generous tablespoon of Galbani Ricotta.
* Roasted Red Beets: Preheat oven to 200°C. Wash beets, individually wrap them in foil, and roast for 60-90 minutes, depending on size. Once cool enough to handle, peel skin using a paring knife or your fingers.
Handy Hint: If you prefer, golden beets can also be used. Fresh fruit, such as strawberries or figs, is also a nice addition.