Back to Recipes
- 900g Galbani Ricotta
- 200g mozzarella, shredded
- 50g parmesan, grated
- 1 box of no boil lasagne sheets
- 500g minced beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15g fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp basil, chopped
- 900g tomato sauce or passata
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Brown meat and drain.
- Mix Galbani Ricotta, parmesan, garlic, parsley, and basil in a bowl and set aside.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce in a 20x23 cm baking pan.
- Layer 4 uncooked pasta sheets, a layer of the cheese mixture, more sauce, and a layer of meat. Repeat until all pasta sheets are gone.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil, top with mozzarella and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Cut and serve.