Back to Recipes
- 6 Italian pork and fennel sausages
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 x 400g cans of peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 500g fresh tagliatelle
- 2 x 120g Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, torn into rough pieces
- Flat leaf parsley to serve
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until translucent. While the garlic is cooking, roughly chop the meat and add to the pan. Break down the meat with the back of a wooden spoon so it resembles mince and season with a small pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for approximately 8 minutes until browned.
- Add the wine and tomatoes and bring to a simmer cooking for approximately 35 minutes or until the liquid has reduced.
- While the sauce is cooking, bring a large pot of salted boiling water to the boil and cook the pasta for around 6 minutes or until al dente. Drain and drizzle with a small amount of oil and coat with your fingers to keep the pasta from sticking together.
- To serve, place pasta on a plate, top with a ladle of sauce and some torn Galbani Fresh Mozzarella and garnish with the flat leaf parsley.