Back to Recipes
- 2 large flatbreads
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 180g Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Pre-Sliced, drained
- 100g hot salami, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red chilli, sliced (optional)
- ½ cup packed fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Place the flatbreads on oven trays.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, crushed garlic, salt and thyme leaves.
- Brush the bases with the garlic and herb oil.
- Scatter the bases with salami, zucchini, red onion, sliced tomatoes and finally the slices of fresh mozzarella.
- Bake for 10-12minutes or till the pizzas are golden brown and crisp and the mozzarella has melted.
- Scatter with basil leaves and sliced red chilli, if using, serve immediately.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!