Back to Recipes
- 2 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella
- 6 stalks of celery
- 2 red onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1-2 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 60g chicken breast diced into small pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 12 slices of toasted white bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Olive oil for cooking
- Chop 3 sticks of the celery and one onion into chunky pieces and fry in the olive oil until softened.
- Add the diced chicken and cook over med heat for approximately 20 minutes until cooked through. Remove the chicken mixture from the head, should be heat and cool.
- Finely chop the remaining celery, red onion and tarragon. Season with the lemon juice and add all the ingredients to the chicken mixture.
- Cover the dish with plastic film and refrigerate for 2 hours or more. Cut the Galbani Fresh Mozzarella into slices.
- On a toasted slice of bread spoon a generous spoonful of the chicken mixture, top with slice of toasted bread, a slice of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, tomatoes and lettuce and finish with another toasted slice of bread.