Back to Recipes
- 2 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella
- 100g sliced prosciutto
- 1 long baguette
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the Galbani Fresh Mozzarella into twelve regular slices.
- Slice the baguette into 12 slices, approximately 1cm thick.
- Lightly toast the bread slices and place on a baking tray.
- Cover with Galbani Fresh Mozzarella slices and put them into the preheated oven.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, until the Galbani Fresh Mozzarella is completely melted.
- Arrange on a serving platter or board, top each slice with prosciutto
- Serve warm.