Back to Recipes
- 1 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, diced into bite sized pieces
- 1kg peas, boiled
- 1L chicken or vegetable stock
- 240g arborio rice
- 60g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 60g thick rashers of bacon, diced
- 1 sprig of parsley, finely chopped
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 30g parmesan cheese, grated
- Small knob of butter to finish
- Melt the butter and oil in a saucepan and sauté the finely chopped leek.
- Add the bacon, parsley and rice and cook, stirring for around 1 minute.
- Add a ladle of stock to the mixture and cook, stirring often until the rice absorbs the stock, around 2-3 minutes.
- Continue to add stock in this manner until the rice is creamy and tender.
- Add the boiled peas, season with salt and black pepper and stir through with the extra butter.
- Add the Galbani Fresh Mozzarella and parmesan then stir through.
- Serve risotto in bowls topped with a little more ground black pepper and parmesan to garnish.