Back to Recipes
- 2 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella
- 6 eggs
- 300g mix of fresh mushrooms (eg: button, portabella, shiitake, oyster)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Knob of butter to cook
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Small bunch of chives, chopped
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Add oil to a frying pan and over medium heat sauté the mushrooms with the crushed garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine and cook until wine has evaporated.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- Using a pan 25cm in diameter, melt a knob of butter and pour in ¼ of the beaten eggs and cook over medium/low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add ¼ of the mushrooms and ¼ of the Galbani Fresh Mozzarella slices to the centre of the omelette and fold over to create half moon shape.
- Cook on a low heat for 3 minutes further then repeat the process for the remaining 3 portions.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of chives.