Back to Recipes
- 1 x 180g of Galbani Bocconcini Mini
- 32 slices pancetta
- 250g rocket leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange two pancetta slices crosswise and place a Galbani Bocconcini Mini ball in the centre, repeat with remaining pancetta and Galbani Bocconcini Mini balls.
- Wrap each Galbani Bocconcini Mini ball with the pancetta slices and secure with a toothpick.
- In a lightly greased frying pan, cook bites on all sides until the pancetta becomes crisp.
- Arrange rocket leaves on a serving platter and sprinkle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper.
- Place the warm pancetta and bites on the rocket salad and serve.