Back to Recipes
- 3 x 120g of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 8 thick bread slices
- 3 eggs
- Handful of flour
- 100ml milk
- Olive oil for cooking
- Remove the crusts from the bread slices.
- Add sliced Galbani Fresh Mozzarella between 2 slices of bread to make a sandwich.
- Coat each sandwich with flour ensuring the cut sides are well coated.
- Arrange sandwiches in a single layer on a large tray.
- Beat the eggs with milk and pour mixture over the sandwiches. Turn the sandwiches gently to ensure they are fully coated and let them sit until they have absorbed all the egg mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan until it is very hot (180°C) and fry the sandwiches for 4-5 minutes total, turning once, until they are golden brown.
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve hot.