Back to Recipes
- 900g Galbani Ricotta
- 450g mozzarella, shredded
- 50g parmesan, grated
- 5-6 cups of tomato sauce or passata
- 250g box of no boil lasagne sheets
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix Galbani Ricotta, half of the shredded mozzarella, parmesan, parsley, basil, and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce in a 23 x 20 cm baking pan.
- Place 3 uncooked lasagne sheets at the bottom of the pan, add a layer of 1/4 of the cheese mixture, and then layer with 1 cup of sauce. Place 3 lasagne sheets and repeat layers until all of the cheese mixture is gone, with the last layer being sauce.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove aluminium foil, top with the second half of the shredded mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Cut and serve.