Back to Recipes
- 1 x 180g of Galbani Bocconcini Mini
- 4 thick slices of crusty country style bread
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Anchovy fillets in oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Toast the bread under the grill for a few minutes on each side.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and place in a bowl with the Galbani Bocconcini Mini, olive oil, salt and black pepper then mix together.
- Rub toasted bread slices with the crushed garlic and top with the mixture.
- Garnish with anchovy fillets in oil.