Back to Recipes
- 8 slices of streaky or shortcut bacon
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250 ml milk
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 x 180g Galbani Bocconcini Mini, torn in pieces
- 25g butter
- 8 slices toasted sourdough or ciabatta bread
- 250g truss cherry tomatoes
- Place bacon on a hot, non-stick frypan and cook until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk and chives together in a bowl. Melt butter in a heavy based non-stick frypan until just bubbling. Reduce heat and add egg mixture as well as the Galbani Bocconcini Mini pieces.
- As eggs begin to set, stir gently, tilting the frypan until eggs have formed soft creamy curds.
- Serve scrambled eggs on toasted bread, accompanied with tomatoes and bacon.
Handy Hint: Switch out bacon for spinach to make it vegetarian.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!