Back to Recipes
- 180g Galbani Bocconcini Mini, drained
- 5 large fresh free-range eggs
- 75g Lemnos Smooth Fetta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup cream
- ½ tsp of ground turmeric
- 1 medium garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- to serve
- small handful of baby spinach leaves, washed
- a few snow pea sprouts
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 slices whole grain sour dough bread
- a few basil leaves, finely sliced
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add the cream, fetta, turmeric, salt & pepper, and whisk till smooth.
- Assemble the spinach, tomatoes and sprouts on two plates.
- Toast the bread.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the butter and olive oil.
- Add the garlic and stir for about 15 seconds until it just starts to turn the very lightest gold (no darker). Pour in the turmeric egg mixture and cook stirring constantly until the egg just starts to become creamy.
- Add the bocconcini mini and fetta, stir till the egg thickens a little more (It should be soft and creamy) and the cheeses have just started to soften.
- Serve scattered with the basil shreds, with the toast, spinach leaves, pea sprouts and sliced tomatoes on the side.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!