Back to Recipes
- 350g your favorite pasta
- 2 smoked chorizo sausages, skinned and sliced
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, washed, trimmed and cut in half
- 180g Galbani Bocconcini Mini, drained
- 3 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- ½ cup of torn basil leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- to serve
- shaved parmesan to taste
- Cook the pasta following the pack instructions for al denté. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chorizo and fry till just golden.
- Add the broccolini and fry stirring rapidly for about 1 minute, till bright green.
- Add the garlic, bocconcini, chilli flakes (if you’re using them).
- Cook for 15 seconds or just long enough to slightly soften the bocconcini.
- Stir through the hot pasta and the torn basil leaves.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and serve immediately, topped with a few shavings of parmesan.
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!