Back to Recipes
- 250g Galbani Ricotta
- 240g Galbani Fresh Mozzarella
- 115g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 546g tomato sauce or passata
- 1 tsp crushed red chilli flakes
- 12 eggs
- 20g fresh basil, torn
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly brush 4 individual casserole dishes with olive oil.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce into each casserole dish. Sprinkle with the crushed chilli flakes.
- Crack eggs into dishes (3 eggs in each) and evenly cover each with the diced Galbani Fresh Mozzarella and shredded mozzarella cheese, and Galbani Ricotta.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Handy Hint: You can also use a 30 cm cast iron skillet or casserole dish. Bake for 30-40 minutes, rotating dish every 10 to 15 minutes.